Playa Samara is not as popular as the other beaches along the coast such as Playa Tamarindo and Playa Del Coco but that’s what makes it unique and distinct.
All Posts By Nickola Johnson
- Wine, Cheese and Chill in ‘magical’ Tequis, Mexico
- What Country has a Digital Nomad Visa?
- Northeast Florida and Jacksonville Black History Tour Itinerary
- Kayaking Loreto in Baja California Sur
- Ocean Exploration Trust Reveals New Details on Three Historic World War II Aircraft Carriers
- Pacific Coast Highway Hidden Gem: Balboa Island