As a team we’ve decided to put together a resource where Rovologists (travel experts who spend their lives roving around the world) can submit articles that help our readers find out the best things to do in a certain country.
We’re focused on bringing the best information for people researching places they want to visit.
Submit your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll let you know if it’s something our audience will love.
Before you submit an idea we have a checklist for our requirements.
- Proof you’ve visited the place you’re speaking about. A selfie or photo of you there will be sufficient.
- Have excellent written English language skills.
- Follow our current format. Number & headline of the activity, image of activity and a paragraph describing the activity. Links to relevant activities is encouraged and images need to be copyright free.
- Give a short summary of your thoughts on the place in question. Likes and dislikes. Some tips for future travelers.
- Lastly, we want a short 100 word bio on you. Include a link to your blog or social network if you like.
We have different pricing for each article depending on how in-depth the article is and the quality of the article submitted. It’s also based on experience.
Happy to Help with First Publication
We know it’s difficult to get published when you’re starting out as a travel writer or travel photographer so we’re excited to help you out.
If you need help getting your first byline you should email us at email@example.com
If you need tips on writing we’d highly recommend Great Escape Publishings Travel Writing Program.