As a team we’ve decided to put together a resource where Rovologists (travel experts who spend their lives roving around the world) can submit articles that help our readers find out the best things to do in a certain country.
We’re focused on bringing the best information for people researching places they want to visit.
Note: We do not accept sponsored posts or articles. We want to work with genuine travel writers or local journalists that want to speak about specific locations to help world travellers.
Submit your ideas to email@example.com and we’ll let you know if it’s something our audience will love.
Before you submit an idea we have a checklist for our requirements.
- Have excellent written English language skills.
- Follow our current format.
-The headline should be – ## Best Things to Do in the destination name.
Example – 15 Best Things to Do in Smithville, California
-An image of the activity.
-A paragraph describing the activity.
- Links to relevant activities is encouraged.
- Images need to be copyright free, hi-resolution, landscape (horizontal) and sized to 640 x 360 pixels.
- Give a short summary of your thoughts on the place in question. Likes and dislikes. Some tips for future travelers.
- Lastly, we want a short 100-word bio and headshot of you. Include a link to your blog or social network if you like.
We have different pricing for each article depending on how in-depth the article is and the quality of the article submitted. It’s also based on experience.
Happy to Help with First Publication
We know it’s difficult to get published when you’re starting out as a travel writer or travel photographer so we’re excited to help you out.
If you need help getting your first byline you should email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need tips on writing we’d highly recommend Great Escape Publishings Travel Writing Program.