Last Updated on May 1, 2023
Before you start packing for your trip, make a list of what you’ll need to assure you have everything necessary for a successful trip without hauling needless items around the world. Packing can be tiring and stressful, make a list days in advance of when you’ll need to start to shop all your essentials, iron your wardrobe, take care of your shoes, check all the accessories you carry with you, and then start the final pack for the trip.
When traveling by plane, keep in mind the restrictions when it comes to the weight of your luggage. If you are traveling in business class you can carry up to two pieces of luggage with you at no extra cost.
Be careful with the cosmetic bag and carry only the essentials. Today you do not have to carry a large number of bottles (shampoo, balm, shower gel, etc.), but you can buy a set of small bottles and fill them with shampoo, gel, etc. Of course you can expect to get mini cosmetics at the hotel, but if you like to use your own cosmetics, you can apply a small bottle tip. If you are traveling for summer, be sure to bring with you cream with a protective factor.
If you carry with you things of great value (laptop, tablet, camera, mobile phone, jewelry, etc.), money and personal documents (passport, ID, etc.), always carry with you in a separate bag. Bring along with you an insurance policy, and if you are traveling with large amounts of cash, spread your money in several different places.
If you carry the devices mentioned above, be sure to bring the charger for each device with you. If your camera’s batteries run out quickly, bring along a battery charger.
Packing Travel Documents:
- Passport, Drivers license, ID card
- Health cards
- Travel Insurance
- Credit and debit cards, Travelers checks, money
- International driving license
- Embassy addresses, contacts, hotel address
- Copies of relevant documents, scanned version of documents
- Laptop Computer
- Chargers for phone, camera, camera, laptop
- Batteries for appliances, memory cards, external hard drive
- Hair dryer
Packing Your Personal Travel Pharmacy:
- Surface wound disinfectant/sanitizer
- Nausea remedy
- Pain and/or fever remedy
- Diarrhea medicine or intestinal flora remedy
- A cure for constipation
- Repellent in stick or mosquito spray
- Remedy after insect bite
Packing Travel Accessories:
- Beach towel
- Hat or cap
- Beach bag
- Cosmetics and body care products:
- Toothbrush, toothpaste, dental floss
- Hairspray, hair gel
- Face cream, body cream, sun cream
- Tanning cream
- Body lotion
- Perfume / deodorant
- Brush / comb
- Makeup and makeup remover
- Shampoo and Conditioner
- Shaving foam
- Wet wipes
Miscellaneous Items to Pack When Traveling:
- Addresses of friends and family for postcards
- Pictures of luggage and luggage contents, if they are misplaced, missing or stolen
- A pillow and blanket for the trip
- A small pack of laundry powder
Packing Can Be a Skill!
The skill of packing quickly and efficiently for a trip is half the job, and if you learn a few simple tricks, you will finish that job stress-free and be able to pack in less than twenty minutes for a weekend trip.
Successful last-minute packaging involves preparing yourself in advance. Keeping the things you need in one place at home, drastically reduces the chances of getting to an airport without a passport.